Top 5 Best Sellers According to Amazon:Choosing the right outdoor doghouse is not an easy issue. You have to pay attention to the right choice because a proper house is essential for the health ang the safety of your best friend!
Choose the right size
Most importantly, your pet must be able to comfortably fit in the dog house. All the features in the world will do him no good if he can’t fit in it! He should be able to stand, turn around and lie down easily.
Plastic and wood dog houses are the most popular. Consider whether your dog is an active chewer, and choose a material that will be durable and long-lasting.
An insulated house will retain heat better and keep your pet cooler on hot days. This is especially critical for pets that spend a lot of time outdoors.The best material for dog houses is wood. Metal and plastic absorb heat and cold, fluctuating with the weather and providing a less-than-perfect environment in extreme weather conditions.
- Easy snap together assemble, no tools required.
- Attractive, safe, easy-to-assemble dwelling for your dog to call home
- Durable resin construction with crowned floor
- For dogs up to 100 pounds
- Easy snap-together assembly
- Includes vinyl doors and letters to personalize with your pets name
The Petmate Indigo Dog House is the top of the line doghouse featuring an off set extended doorway for wind proofing and rain resistance. Made with structural foam that acts as insulation both to keep your pet cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Features a roof vent which helps with continual air flow. Indigo is made with Microban, which helps fight the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Easy to install, no tools required. For use with large sized pets.
- Extended offset doorway for rain resistance and wind proofing
- Featuring Microban which helps fight the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Structural foam acts as insulation all year round
- Roof vent which helps with continual air flow
- Easy to install, no tools required
The Step 2 Tuff-N-Rugged Dog House is constructed of all-weather materials and earned a Consumer Digest Best Buy Award. It has double-wall construction has up to 10x more insulating properties than single wall dog houses. This dog house keeps pets cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The roof comes off for easy cleaning. This dog house has fade resistant color with UV protection. Made in America.
- Keeps pets cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Accommodates medium dogs up to 125 lbs
- Double-wall construction for added insulation
- Easy cleaning and assembly-no tools required
- Made in America of durable plastic
All Wood "walnut"-colored dog house with peak A-frame roof. Constructed with solid wood, this dog house has a raised floor and weatherproof to keep your dog dry.
- Weatherproof liner within the roof helps keeps pets safe and dry in inclimate weather
- Solid wood construction with raised floor
- Waterproof leg protectors and adjustable feet for rough or uneven terrain.
- Assembles in 4 simple steps
- Outside dimensions: 32 x 40 x 34 inches; Inside dimensions: 26 x36 x27.5 inches
Give your pet a place to escape the elements with the Dog Club House, Large. Solid pine construction and use of our finest materials mean this shelter will endure years of use with very little maintenance, and its off-center design provides additional protection from wind and rain.
- Solid pine construction with draft resistant tongue and groove design and composite asphalt shingles
- Raised floor with adjustable hard-plastic footing
- Removable floor and hinged roof with 2 locking arms that can open from above
- Suitable for large breed dogs weighing up to 70 pounds such as a Labrador
- Dimensions: 41 x 27 x 28 inches